Welcome to Dolores Delargo Towers
At last!
Only NINE DAYS after it broke - the Blogger Reading List is back!
[UPDATE, 17.30pm: Well, I say back... It is indeed now showing everything up until yesterday. This post from this morning, however? Not yet...]
Yes, it's akin to the pipes being unblocked, but there is still some gurgling.Sx
Also - the reading list might be a bit better but the sideboards are still a mess - mine is still showing your 'Choices' post from 1 week ago.Sx
One step at the time, it would appear. I don't know how Wordpress sidebars work, but maybe you need to tweak it? Jx
No, I mean my Blogger sideboard. Your 'Choices' post is also shown on Mitzi's sideboard, and Mr Devine's.Sx
Please leave a message - I value your comments![NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]
Yes, it's akin to the pipes being unblocked, but there is still some gurgling.
ReplyDeleteSx
Also - the reading list might be a bit better but the sideboards are still a mess - mine is still showing your 'Choices' post from 1 week ago.
DeleteSx
One step at the time, it would appear. I don't know how Wordpress sidebars work, but maybe you need to tweak it? Jx
DeleteNo, I mean my Blogger sideboard. Your 'Choices' post is also shown on Mitzi's sideboard, and Mr Devine's.
DeleteSx