Friday 26 March 2010

"Ohhh, I've lost the pin in me Rolex"

My sister and her boyfriend recently drew my attention to a phenomenon that has hit Sky TV lately. Now I am no fan of anything resembling "reality TV", and I am still wary of watching the programme itself, but... Pineapple Dance Studios does indeed appear to be a bundle of sheer campness, the like of which has rarely been seen on mainstream telly!

This, it seems, is mainly because of the completely loopy character that is the studio's artistic director Louie Spence. So incredibly effeminate and outrageous is this man, he makes Graham Norton, Julian Clary and Liberace look like Rugby prop forwards. Here are some clips featuring this incredible man's on-screen shenanigans.

Happy Friday - and viva camp!


Pineapple Dance Studios on Sky TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]