Friday 9 December 2011

It's like Thunder. Lightning...



Another week is drawing to a close, thank heavens.

Nights are almost at their longest, the dreaded Festering Season is in full swing (if I hear another piped crackly recording of Mariah Carey blasting down the aisles of another shop I swear I will kill someone), yet there's no excuse not to party - so dust off your impossibly-crafted hat-and-spangles outfit and boogie a la Amii Stewart!

Knock on Wood is possibly the best of the best disco songs of all time - Thank Disco It's Friday!


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. It really is a CLASSIC! ♥ Thank Disco for you...have a great weekend...sweets! xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic track - still sounds great today!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]