Wednesday 31 October 2018

The Transylvania Twist



Happy Hallowe'en, dear reader!

...and we all know what this means - it's time for the clip that scares my dear sister witless, every time:


It's traditional.

Among those unfortunates who were born on Hallowe'en: Dick Francis, Helmut Newton, John Candy, Russ Ballard, Chiang Kai-shek, Barbara Bel Geddes, Peter Jackson, Jan Vermeer, Bernard Edwards, Johnny Marr, Ethel Waters, Annabella Lwin, Zaha Hadid, Vanilla Ice, the truly monstrous Jimmy Saville, Michael Landon, Tom O'Connor, David Ogden Stiers, and...

The Cheeky Girls. [Who happen to have been born in Transylvania, Romania!]

Oh, the horror...


Twins of Evil, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. I don't which is the more scary,
    Count Yorga or the Cheeky Girls !
    and only you could put the two together.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]