Monday 28 October 2019

A Wandering Light*



Dark. Gloom. Murk. Yes - the clocks went back on the weekend, so although there may be a bit more light for getting up and going to work, the days now end around 4.30pm! So this will be a Monday where I am not just spitting blood at being in the office after a too-brief weekend, but I'll also be there till sunset...

Aaaaaaarrgh!

Never mind, eh? To cheer ourselves up, let's take a little trip once again this Tacky Music Monday to Spain (I wish) - and, appropriately enough, Spain in an era when mullets and cat-suits were considered the height of sophistication. Let's not mention the choreography, OK?


Si, Baby, Si!

[*Luz Errante = Wandering Light in Spanish]

8 comments:

  1. Flipping cold as well. Not happy. And I have a buggy virus.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind the cold as long as it isn't raining. It's the dark evenings I hate. Jx

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks for thinking of us... in Spain. I’m about take a walk on the beach. I’ll think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, let us not mention the choreography. If that's what that was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If someone had been tasked with choreographing "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - the Musical", it was... Jx

      Delete
  4. I do like videos with lots of big clocks !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]