Monday 21 October 2019

Let your hip go hippety pump pump



Once again I wonder how the weekend has zoomed by with merely a blink, and I find myself office-bound and bored even before I get there?

Sigh.

There's only one thing that can lift "the old ennui" on this Tacky Music Monday - Eurovision... and it's one of the most preposterous moments in the musical song extravaganza's history!

Laydeez'n'genilmen, put your hands together for Fredi and Friends!


I'm not so much bored now, as stunned...

Have a good week, peeps.

9 comments:

  1. Everyone was influenced by Abba back then....
    I think the couple on the right are trying to distance themselves from the main event.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the orchestra, and certainly the audience, must have been doing much and the same... Jx

      Delete
    2. The whole group seems to be composed of the leftovers of at least three different bands, none of which knew the other at all. I do appreciate how the lead singer looks like Captain Kangaroo, if the Captain had nailed down a cocaine addiction early on.

      Delete
    3. I had to look that show up [unlike Sesame Street, the Kangaroo never crossed the pond] - and the likeness is spooky. Jx

      Delete
  2. The woman in the middle is certainly giving it all that she has got and looks a bit like Anne Dooley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeez! - you really are invoking the spirits of the past by talking about The Dooleys! Jx

      Delete
    2. ...although I have to admit to liking one of their songs. Jx

      Delete
  3. As usual when viewing a Eurovision tidbit, my reaction is "What the hell?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you understand the annual rush of excitement we get, courtesy of Eurovision! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]