Monday 20 September 2021

Isn't she cute, isn't she sweet? An eyeful you'd die for, a pleasure to meet

Groo. Another weekend bites the dust.

To ease our troubled minds and weary bodies back into the fray, yesterday marked the 80th anniversary of the birth of the faboo Mama Cass - and on this Tacky Music Monday (rather than play the obvious), here is the lady herself as you've probably never seen her before!

[Shame the video is such crap quality, but it is over half a century old, after all!]

All hail Cass Elliot (born Ellen Naomi Cohen, 19th September 1941 – 29th July 1974)!

7 comments:

  1. How to enjoy Mondays? Start it with a Charleston!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolute revelation! I will never look at her the same again. What a beauty and the dancing and such a beautiful, beautiful voice. She should have been on broadway! I had no idea. I adore. She reminds me of Bette Midler, here. The hand gestures. The intonation. What a loss. Thanks for sharing this. You find the best stuff. Made my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a find, wasn't it? I was overjoyed to see it... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]