Sunday 5 September 2021

Kinda Ooooh


Kimberley, Sarah, Cheryl, Nadine and Nicola

Sad news today of the death of singer Sarah Harding, aged just 39, of breast cancer prompted me to go back through the back catalogue of her band Girls Aloud - and I found this rather snazzy number from fifteen years ago, which I loved at the time...

...and this, from 2008:

Having had a verrrry slow day - I didn't arise till 2pm after the excesses of yesterday's BBQ at friends Russ and Joe's place; I didn't get home till the wee small hours - mainly pottering in the garden on what has been a much-needed warm and sunny day after all the gloom of August, that's a perfect wake-me-up, methinks!

7 comments:

  1. I remember these ladies... the videos are unavailable in the US, love. Which is a damn shame, as I am sure to have enjoyed them. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try these:

      https://vimeo.com/576265941
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwS6aBsrcGo

      Jx

      Delete
  2. Yep, very sad. I was never a Girls Aloud fan, but Sarah was my favourite.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 39 ! far to early to be taken, very sad news.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]