Friday 7 January 2022

I cannot begin to understand the thing this feeling does to me

The. First. Week. Almost over...

It has (understandably) been a helluva wrench to actually hear an alarm clock go off and to get up every day this (admittedly short) week - but it'll soon be over. After the frosts and gloom, and with rain forecast for the weekend we could be glum - but no!

Instead, let's get our boogaloo shoes on and greet the wekend with open arms, in the company of some '90s club maestros [who've remixed the likes of Carleen Anderson, New Order, Janet Jackson, Rihanna, Samantha Mumba, Geri Halliwell and Kylie Minogue in their time] - and thank Disco K-klass It's Friday!

An absolute classic.

Have a great weekend, peeps!

16 comments:

  1. Think how very precious it will be waking up Saturday morning and rolling over to go back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! My natural body-clock is set at 1pm, so I am looking forward to it... Jx

      Delete
  2. I'm very confused with this week - one minute it was Christmas, the next minutes I was thrown into the jaws of a 'normal' week. Appalling. The tinsel hasn't even had time to grow cold yet I've forgotten Christmas already.
    Have a nice weekend, despite the 'orrible' weather.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I seem to have forgotten how to type.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll accept a note on Basildon Bond paper. Jx

      Delete
  4. Omg!!!! I. Adore me some K Class!!!! I used to love their song Let Me Show You. Used to be my getting ready of a Saturday night song for the Cha Cha palace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the cool choon. And... that gif? What is it from? Amazing! I met a boy whose hips could do that... but we weren't dancing.

    Or were we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The choon is a perfect way to lift the mood at the end of a gruelling week.

      As for the gif, no idea! It looks a bit like a young Kurt Russell, but I've never seen him move like that... [And yes, I have happy memories of something - ahem, almost - similar. Jx

      Delete
    2. I thought it was a young Patrick Swayze - he has form!
      Sx

      Delete
    3. I suppose - if you squint... Jx

      Delete
  6. Oh stop whinge-ing about alarm clocks and weather! There's no Cliffbloodyrichard, no Elvis Presley. Life's a bowl of Jello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the words of wisdom, Forrest Gump. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]