Friday 18 February 2022

It's the only life I know

I know I have been off all week, and therefore this is not our usual build-up-to-a-palpable-sense-of-relief that ends a usual week - however, we do in fact have an actual party arranged for tomorrow, a gathering of the clans for a belated celebration of Madam Arcati's birthday, in the function room of a pub just across the road from the Tower of London, indeed!

It also happens to be the 70th birthday of the very lovely Randy Crawford today, so without further ado let's play one of her finest numbers - and Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a great weekend, peeps!

11 comments:

  1. Welcome home sweetie. I hope you had a wonderful time and have another one at your party. My, the mad, gay whirl that is your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as well we're "mad gays", really! Jx

      Delete
  2. Before I lose the power completely - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADAM ARCATI!!!!!
    Hope you have a fabulous time!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does like to stretch a birthday out over a whole month - we all do! Hope your power stays on, Ms Scarlet. We're being battered by "Storm Eunice Burns" here in London, too - I'm hoping one or more of the nasty weed trees that shad our garden will cop it, but they're standing up to the 60mph gusts so far, unfortunately. Jx

      Delete
  3. Thank Disco its my 'Birthday'
    Come and join the party !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping Randy Crawford's well enough to attend (the poor thing had a stroke in 2018, which I didn't know anything about until I read Wikipedia)... Jx

      Delete
    2. That's why they call her Randy!

      Delete
    3. Not that kind of "stroke"... Jx

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Madam Arcati!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I'm a bit late, but I know how you guys party so I can still say "Cheers!"

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]