Monday 28 February 2022

Pop, doctored


Monday mood: Caterina Boratto in Juliet of the Spirits.

Oh dear. Monday again. Having spent much of this lovely sunny weekend in a semi-comatose "recovery mode" after The Week From Hell, I could do with another day just so I could actually enjoy it.

Never mind, eh? As we prepare for another week of bullshit, horrifying news headlines and the evil bastard rail unions disrupting everything with two strike days in the Tube - Tuesday and Thursday, just to be as obstructive as humanly possible - thank heavens for the utter craziness of 1970s Spanish TV!

On this Tacky Music Monday - here's another mindfuck, courtesy of Doctor Pop:

Have a good week, dear reader.

8 comments:

  1. Have good week dodging all obstacles!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the choreography, if not the song (but very 1972 in 1975.) Sorry about the strike with the tube folk... hell in a hand basket these days. The Ukraine. So very sad. Say, I must ask you to pop over to my blog today... I've posted a vid - and when I did, I thought of you. It's a bit of a slog, but the mid part is not to be missed. Anyhoo. Wishing you a fun-filled day. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of me when you posted that Raquel Welch number - I adore it, of course! here - have another "crazy Raquel moment"... Jx

      Delete
    2. We don't have trains here. Well, BIG trains, but not local transport, not even Mathew & Son https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aZE6IUT408 type commuter trains. Buses, yes, but pretty far and few where I live.
      We do have interesting wildlife...

      Delete
    3. I could do without the interesting wildlife if it meant I could get from A to B within an hour on the Underground, or get a night bus home after a club... Jx

      Delete
    4. Thank you for the additional vid... my word. It's like Jessica Simpson having an acid flashback. Raquel's eyes are SO unfocused during the dancing for Let The Sunshine In - I keep thinking she'll fall over (maybe wishful on my part.) I adore her. Thanks.

      Delete
    5. I think her entire show was concocted in some kind of Quaalude-fuelled haze... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]