Friday 25 February 2022

Rim? Blow? Fred?!

Thank fuck - that godawful week is almost over. The first week back in work after a holiday is always horrendous, but this one has been so busy that I almost forgot we'd been away! Just a few more hours to go...

I think we deserve a proper funky choon to get ourselves into the right frame of mind for a party - and I reckon the combination of a band with the extraordinarily kinky name of the Rimshots, with George Burns, Gracie Allen and Fred Astaire to boot, is definitely the way to go. Thank Disco It's Friday!!!

Have a faboo weekend, my leetle chums!

9 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to the weekend. Enjoy, my dear. They pass by all too quickly. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weekends are immensely valuable. I intend to spend this one asleep/drunk/sat in the sunshine in turn! Jx

      Delete
  2. It's the weekend! You made it!

    Fab choon, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friday, payday - and sunshine! Can't wait... Jx

      PS I love that choon, and the video is just perfect!

      Delete
  3. Love these black n white retunes! I wonder what Fred Astaire would think?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he would have loved it. He lived through the Disco era, after all - and even took up skateboarding when he was in his 70s... Jx

      Delete
  4. Wow the music fits the video perfectly - Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS is that Ken Dodd in the gif at the top ?

      Delete
    2. There ain't half some clever bastards out there. I wouldn't have the patience to do the extensive research needed to match the two things so seamlessly! Jx

      PS Doddy dancing? Doubt it.

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]