Monday 9 May 2022

Trop de pingouins!

Oh, my aching bones...

After all that "humping and shifting" in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers this weekend, it's understandable that I greet the start of yet another working week with an inner scream, and the desire to just stay in bed and say "fuck it". I can't, of course.

Instead, let's have a wake-up call of the most appropriate kind. It is indeed the final of the Eurovision Song Contest this Saturday, and for the first time since before the dreaded 'Rona we are hosting our traditional bonkers party, that will see "our gang" all dressed in ridiculous outfits and whipping up the hysteria as we collate our votes among the unfortunate, and often borderline insane, entrants!

On this Tacky Music Monday, here, for your delectation, is one of the strangest ever...

WTF?!

Have a good week, dear reader!

8 comments:

  1. I've always believed you can't have "trop de pingouins" until I watched this video clip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penguins are fine - it's just this performance that is too much! Jx

      Delete
  2. I always wondered what became of the twins in the elevator in The Shining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Come play with us..." I bet Stanley Kubrick never pictured Eurovision when he did that "blood elevator" scene. Jx

      Delete
  3. When BoJo got his Brexit way I thought "Thank God! No more bloody Eurovision!" I was wrong. Again. But you chaps go ahead and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie, darling - even fuckin' Australia is in it!

      As long as we keep bankrolling the whole shebang, there'll be a place for "Royaume Uni" in the contest... Jx

      Delete
  4. I wonder what it all meant in English? Do they still make Penguin biscuits?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow doubt it's worth translating, Ms Scarlet!

      If Penguin biscuits are still around, what's the betting that they've shrunk..? Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]