Tuesday 7 May 2024

Daphne's arrived!

Work just gets in the way...

True to form, the weather's gorgeous again, yet I'm trapped in the office - and there's so little time now to get things sorted a) for the Grand Eurovision Party on Saturday, and b) before we troll off to Spain for ten days next Wednesday!

Hey ho, here's a little recent discovery (courtesy of the saintly Miss Elaine Paige) that cheered me up - hope it does you, too...

They'll make a musical out of anything these days, it seems.

4 comments:

  1. J. Harrison Ghee!!! A joy! Ohhhhh, yeah! Work always got in my way, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have absolutely no idea who he is. This is my first encounter... Jx

      PS Work is the curse of the drinking classes!

      Delete
  2. All hail Elaine Paige.
    Is she a Dame yet ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, surprisingly. We should start a petition. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]