Monday 27 July 2020

Export strength cheese


A message for Monday

It was tough getting up this morning - it's still only July, but the weather shrieks "October". As it has all weekend - pissing rain, grey skies; just miserable.

Never mind, eh, there is just this week [#19 at home, indeed] to struggle through, then I have a fortnight's annual leave with a weekend in Amsterdam in the middle to look forward to!

Speaking of which, on this Tacky Music Monday, how about a wake-up call from "Holland's best export act", the - ahem - sublimely talented Luv' [sic]?!


I do hope that cheered you up.

Have a good week, dear reader.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely chucking it down in Devon this morning, but is stopping now - probably heading your way!
    I was only thinking yesterday that there was a whiff of Autumn about the place.
    Have a good week, Jon, Friday is supposed to be nice.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just what we need. More rain - and Devon rain, to boot!

      I do hope for at least some sunshine during my two weeks off - so fingers crossed for this weekend, at least.

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]