Friday 10 July 2020

Jelly time!


A buffet!

Yay! Another weekend beckons and, after one of the wettest, most miserable weeks in ages, the sun is shining. It won't last, but at least it makes the view out of the window a bit nicer.

Speaking of lovely things, darling Jason Orange [the "quiet one" formerly of Take That; centre of pic above] blows out fifty candles on his cake today [gulp!].

That gives us a perfect excuse to get the party started by wallowing in the lithe semi-naked gyrations [they knew their market!] of the UK's most successful (and pretty) boyband, at the very beginning of their triumphal career - and Thank Disco (Jelly?) It's Friday!!


"No need to ask me - do what you want!"

Oh, OK then. I will.

Have a good weekend, peeps!

10 comments:

  1. Awww... look at little Mark Owen!
    I don't remember that track at all! Nice jelly action.
    Have a great weekend!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This track was never a chart hit, but was popular in those early years when they boys mainly concentrated on PA appearances in gay clubs up and down the country - understandably.

      Mark was always my favourite as well!

      Hope the weather brightens up for you, too, Ms Scarlet. Have a good one. Jx

      Delete
  2. I wonder if he can still get into those trousers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can any of us fit into clothes from 29 years ago? Time (and booze and crisps) is a terrible thing. Jx

      Delete
  3. I've always liked trifle, but this is the cherry on top! I remember seeing this video - or, at least, clips of it anyway as it was banned on daytime TV - back in the day on TV AM or some other morning show, and knew I was going to be a Take That fan (it also put paid to any lingering doubts that this was just a phase that I was going through...).

    Oh, Happy Birthday to Jason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of my early "awakenings" too - although I was probably a bit older than you... Jx

      Delete

  4. Dip me in butter and through me in
    Gosh they were gorgeous
    and not bad now either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - a snack you can eat between meals without spoiling your appetite! Jx

      Delete
  5. Isn't the middle one (in the first photo) the cutest? 🤗

    That smile is EVERYTHIN', baby! 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason's the birthday boy! He was beautiful... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]