Monday 6 July 2020

I try to run and then I hit the heart brake



Grrr - another weekend over. Too soon, too soon...

Never mind, eh? As we gleefully (ahem) enter week sixteen of working from home, on this Tacky Music Monday I have discovered for your delectation, dear reader, an artiste truly deserving of that nomenclature...

Born Isabelle Morizet, Mademoiselle Karen Cheryl (for it is she) was possibly French television's answer to the hyper-energetic (American) Italian Heather Parisi. Certainly, the cheesy safety-gays-heavy dance routines and the dead-behind-the-eyes smile seem eerily familiar:


Phew. That woke me up!

Have a good week, my dears.

5 comments:

  1. Is she the one who hasn't learnt the dance routine properly? I think there is a person missing.
    Anyhow, have a good week 16!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the missing person might be the choreographer... Jx

      Delete
  2. Strange she never made it big on this side of the channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not convinced she really made it big anywhere. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]