Sunday 5 July 2020

Ich bin ein Vamp


I still haven't managed to get my hair cut

It's been another weird day, weather-wise - quite a lot of sunshine, but the gales have been so strong we thought another of the horrid weed trees over the back from us was going to come down. Unfortunately it's still standing, blocking out the mid-afternoon light.

Hey ho, between us we managed to get a few jobs done in the garden, as is our wont, so all is not lost. Here's some "Sunday music" to round the day off nicely, courtesy of a lady who we've managed to miss, more's the pity, each time she's appeared in London [maybe next time, eh?] - Melbourne's finest, Melissa Madden Gray aka Meow Meow!

First up, here she is with one of our "house bands" here at Dolores Delargo Towers, Pink Martini:


And, in case anyone were in any doubt about her reputation...


Faboo!

Meow Meow website

6 comments:

  1. She has a good voice, very sultry.
    Ian fed up with the weather now, let's hope it improves next week so that I can discard my woolly cardy. And my thermal vest.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not nearly warm enough for July - but let's hope now what would have been Wimbledon Fortnight is over, it'll pick up a bit! Jx

      Delete
  2. *I'm
    Small screen spelling issues.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is Fab.
    Hope to get to see her on stage one day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]