Saturday, 4 July 2026

Let the fun begin

By the time you see this, dear reader, we should be in a taxi - on our way to assume our positions, centre stage, for this year's Gay Xmas festivities!

Only one more thing to play now - as always, it's our traditional anthem:

Happy Gay Pride, dear reader! Don't do anything I wouldn't do [which isn't a lot, to be honest]...

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, it was indeed a fabulous day! Jx

      Delete
  2. Enjoy every minute! Bring On The Men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The men paraded, in their thousands, just for us... Or so it seemed! Jx

      Delete
  3. OMG, OMG, OMG - YOU ARE IN THE GUARDIAN LOOKING GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!
    SXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Fame at last. We were thrilled to see that! Jx

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see your outfits! (I'm not a Guardian subscriber, so Ms Scarlet's exuberant outburst has me very excited indeed!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Grauniad isn't a subscription site, Mr DeVice.

      I'll get round to posting some photos later, no doubt. We're in "lazy come-down mode" today, understandably... Jx

      Delete
  5. Apt as always and the Josh Young video is my fave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's rather fab, isn't he? Surprisingly, he's straight..! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]