Friday, 24 July 2026

In your satin tights, fighting for our rights


Wheeee!

It's looming. Just one more day to grit one's teeth through, after another busy week...

In celebration of the fact the weekend - and party time!* - is almost here, I think it's time for a dance remix of the ineffably corny theme for that 70s fave Wonder Woman [featuring today's birthday girl Lynda Carter - who is (gulp!) 75 years old!]...

Thank Disco It's Friday!

I spent a lot of wasted time in 1975 spinning around, but never got those satin tights (fighting for our rights).

Have a good weekend, dear reader!

[*I say "party", but we are off to see the Queen Elizabeth II: Her Life in Style exhibition with Mother tomorrow, so that's as good as...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]