As I gather myself to go amd meet up with Hils, Crog, Madam Arcati [who is heading from work] and Mother to go and gawp at a cornucopia of the late HM The Queen's outfits over the decades of her long life, I thought I would leave you, dear reader, with another selection of "newer" choons that have caught my ear of late...
First up, the very welcome - and unexpected - return of an old fave from the 1990s:
Here's someone who owes a great musical debt to another decade altogether - the '80s. Shades of Depeche Mode, methinks:
Now, this is a queen who just adores his dressing up box (and Troye Sivan, too, from the sound of it):
MySpace's most successful "discovery" is back - with a darker tone than her previous hits, too. It takes a couple of listens, but I like it:
Our Princess returns, in a most surprising collaboration, indeed. More surprising was that this appearance, and this entire video, was shot just down the road from us in Alexandra Palace - and we didn't know... Dammit!
I was fully expecting Kylie to occupy the "saving the best to last" slot - and then I watched/heard this! It's simply faboo:
As ever, I'd love to hear your thoughts...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a message - I value your comments!
[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]