Oh, thank fuck (again). Another tedious and busy week's starting to fade away...
...and it's the magnificent Fatboy Slim's birthday!
A perfect excuse to get the party started
[and it is, indeed, my dear sister Hils's
60th birthday party tomorrow]. Thank Disco Big Beat it's Friday!
Have a faboo weekend, dear reader!
STOP PRESS (11pm 31/07/2026):
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water the whole Blogger Reading List time-lag issue was sorted [every post I have published this week seems to have arrived in the feeds immediately, as it should] - no!
I published this "Thank Disco It's Friday" post at 7.40am. It still is not showing in the list.
Fuck those Google Gnomes!
I'm convinced Google has been trying to kill off blogspot for years since it doesn't generate any income for them. Evil bastards.
ReplyDeleteIt wouldn't surprise me. Bastards. Jx
DeleteAck, I think the post lag problem is something we might have to learn to live with. Get the Feedly blog reader - that stays up to date - I use the free version.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend! I hope your sister has a brilliant party!!
Sx
It's yet another annoyance to deal with. Like daily disruptions on the Tube. And politics. Jx
DeleteJust came back from a walk early Saturday afternoon and found it for the first time! Your sister’s birthday post appeared first.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wild and entertaining video.
It's so perplexing why some posts get "stuck", and others have no problem at all. Sigh.
DeleteFatboy Slim was always entertaining, and had the best creatives in the industry around him. Jx
An Absolute Classic track and a fab video
ReplyDeleteAgreed on all counts! Jx
Delete