Welcome to Dolores Delargo Towers
John-John and I are off this evening to see the new Spider-Man: Brand New Day!
I'm taking some wet-wipes.
Looking forward to your review, sweetpea! I think the last Spiderman I saw was the cartoons with my kids! xoxo
You've missed a lot, sweetie! However, even if you have never seen a Marvel film in your life, this one is so brilliantly done, so human, so well-acted, it's superb... Jx
Hope it was good for you both.
My spider-sense is still tingling. Jx
Well, SOMETHING is tingling.
Indeed... Jx
See...there's those titties I was talking about. Now the first gif...might ring true.
Alluring prospect... Jx
Oh he is such a sweetie. I hope the film has a happy ending.
Well... It's not quite the "and they all lived happily ever after" ending of traditional Disney fairy-tales, but it's not too sad, either.And yes, he is as sexy as ever in it. Jx
Please leave a message - I value your comments![NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]
Looking forward to your review, sweetpea! I think the last Spiderman I saw was the cartoons with my kids! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou've missed a lot, sweetie! However, even if you have never seen a Marvel film in your life, this one is so brilliantly done, so human, so well-acted, it's superb... Jx
DeleteHope it was good for you both.
ReplyDeleteMy spider-sense is still tingling. Jx
DeleteWell, SOMETHING is tingling.
DeleteIndeed... Jx
DeleteSee...there's those titties I was talking about. Now the first gif...might ring true.
ReplyDeleteAlluring prospect... Jx
DeleteOh he is such a sweetie. I hope the film has a happy ending.
ReplyDeleteWell... It's not quite the "and they all lived happily ever after" ending of traditional Disney fairy-tales, but it's not too sad, either.
DeleteAnd yes, he is as sexy as ever in it. Jx