Saturday, 22 August 2026

A lady doesn't wander all over the room and blow on some other guy's dice

I have spent hours again out in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers, continuing the task of trying to repot some plants that have spent the year trying to survive the multiple heatwaves we've had in London. For most of the summer it was enough of a job to keep them watered, let alone putting them into shock by taking them out of their pots, but now it's a lot cooler (but still decent temperatures) they need to get their roots into new compost before Autumn kicks in. It's a big job...

Here's a little something from the geniuses at Soft Tempo Lounge to ease my aching muscles...

Ah, that's better.

[Music: The Tony Monaco Trio - Luck be a Lady]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]