Monday 12 March 2012

Gather around, I've got a story to tell



Speaking of celebrations, and of "patron saints", it is one of our favourite of all showbiz superstars Miss Liza Minnelli's 66th birthday today!

In fact (despite having posted some earlier entries on MySpace that are now lost), this regular blog actually began with a celebration of Liza's birth - way back in 2007. Obviously I have blogged about Miss Minnelli many, many times since then, and of course her image is our Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle banner...

Without further ado, let's sit back and enjoy the roller-coaster ride that is Liza, with her classic showstopper Ring Dem Bells:


Happy birthday, sweetie!

6 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday to an absolute legend!
    And BTW: do you have her latest live DVD? For some strange reason I still havent bought it - it sits comfortably on my Amazon wish list, just waiting to be picked up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny enough it is on my wish list too! Jx

      Delete
  2. Gotta love Liza and this tune - always reminds me of the dearly departed Dockyard Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where would we be without her???

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]