Wednesday 18 September 2019

It killed an Alsatian?


A poster for a ‘much-loved’ missing cat has omitted its nine-year reign of terror over the rest of the street.

Tortoiseshell Tom is described as ‘friendly, fun and great with people’ on the poster created by the Booker family, in contrast to neighbours who call him a ‘vicious little bastard’.

Margaret Gerving said: “The poster makes it look like butter wouldn’t melt, but I’ve seen that cat hiss at a baby in a pram. I cross the road when I see him coming.

“He shits in every sandpit, leaves dead birds in every kitchen and all the other cats leap up walls to avoid him. And I can’t prove this, but there’s a rumour round here that it killed an Alsatian.”


Others familiar with the ‘cherished family pet’ have described him as ‘deranged’, ‘not of this earth’ and ‘pure evil in feline form’.

Neighbour Stephen Malley said: “But the good thing is - no stranger getting clawed by that savage twat will ever match him to the description. So our long nightmare could be over.”
The Daily Mash

Of course.

4 comments:

  1. I know that cat. In fact, I live with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw the story, I immediately thought of Saki... Jx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The Daily Mash is better than real news any day. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]