Saturday 28 September 2019

Softly falls the rain


Better than a brolly!

My, my - the murk has descended with a vengeance this week. Yesterday evening, the downpours were so torrential that I almost got stranded in Iceland [the frozen food emporium, not the country], as the storm drains flooded the roads either side. With a rather energetic (pour moi) leap, I made it across the torrent and got away home. Today, it's been constant drizzle.

Time, methinks, for another sojourn into the lives of gorgeous people cavorting around exotic places - courtesy of the ever-wonderful Soft Tempo Lounge, of course:


Oh, that's better.

[Music: Romantic Places by Nelson Riddle. Original film: Il dolce corpo di Deborah (1968)]

8 comments:

  1. That look he gave her at 1:30 - he obviously doesn't approve of her smoking. Perhaps he should set his sights on me instead, as I am smoke-free!

    Oh, and fancy admitting to going in Iceland. The shame...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, Kerry Katona, Christopher Biggins, Coleen Nolan, Stacey Solomon, Jason Donovan and Peter Andre, I'll have you know! Never let it be said I don't move in A-list circles. Jx

      Delete
    2. Flippin' Heck! I'll get the red carpet out!

      Delete
    3. PS I have never actually seen any of them in Wood Green; they have all appeared in telly ads for the shop...

      Delete
  2. That is better!
    Though they looked like they were staying at a golf club in Essex.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That villa reminded me of a provincial crematorium, and the hotel looked like one of the blocks at Broadwater Farm Estate. The 1960s had some horrid architecture! Jx

      Delete
  3. Oh I do feel better now
    Thank you for my Soft Tempo fix

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]