Thursday, 14 May 2020

A chance to change the scene?



Oh, this "working from home" stuff is soooo tedious.

We know a song about that, don't we, children?


Everyone gets into a dull routine
If they don't get a chance to change the scene
I could not be wearier
Life could not be drearier
If I lived in Siberia
I'll tell ya what I mean...


Indeed.

8 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

I am in a dull routine. A friend has instructed me to dress up as a rock star and take up karaoke. Why not?!
Sx

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I like a good rut now and again. However, when work gets too tedious (or too many people keep bugging me on Teams with annoying questions), I flick the "be right back" thingy on and go out to potter in the garden, and do not go "right back"...

Jon said...

Try to avoid doing Demis Roussos or Barry White. Jx

Jon said...

I do exactly the same, dear - no-one set any rule on the definition of "right back"... Jx

dinahmow said...

Being stuck in lock-down with Eartha Kitt would be right up some people's alley! (My Dad called her "earthy Kitt")

Jon said...

There are worse people to be "locked-down" with - I imagine she'd start getting a bit difficult to handle if we couldn't get a delivery slot for her champagne supplies, however. Jx

anne marie in philly said...

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jon said...

I can just picture you now; in leopardskin, draped seductively across a velvet chaise... Jx

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]