Monday 4 May 2020

This was our future


I haven't got to the stage of using our clippers at home just yet...

For fear of sounding like Robinson Crusoe: "Week seven of working at home begins".

Never mind, as I gaze enviously out of the window at the inevitable sunshine that is currently brightening the garden, after a weekend that was almost entirely grey and cold, thank heavens there's always something crazy from 1970s Holland out there to bring a smile to one's face on a Tacky Music Monday...

...such as this magnificently - ahem - accomplished number from former Eurovision winners Teach-In!


Have a great week, dear reader.

8 comments:

  1. Number one, I paid good money for that style in the 90s and I gave myself a home bleach job without toner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes - the ever-popular "Brother Cadfael"... Jx

      Delete
  2. I'm in the number 7 stage right now, in a few months, if I can't get a haircut then it could be a 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on sweeping what little hair I have left up into a French Twist. Classic and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there's me thinking "The Victory Roll" was more your style... Jx

      Delete
  4. I think I'd die of fright if I encountered anyone with a no.8 while on my way up to the allotment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd die of fright if I saw the "ladies" from Teach-In and their hideous robot there, too... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]