Thursday 28 May 2020

Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh oh



How faboo! Today is the birthday of one of our most glittering Patron Saints, THE Princess, Miss Kylie Minogue - and, by way of a double celebration, she's not only launched her own-label Rosé wine [available at branches of Tesco here in the UK; probably not at our local one, more's the pity], but also...

...has a new Disco-themed album coming out!!!

I can't wait. Meanwhile, let us all wiggle our tushes to one of her classic numbers in that very genre, and clink a (virtual) glass of her "delicate and alluring" Chateau Minogue!


Many happy returns, Kylie Ann Minogue, AO, OBE (born 28th May 1968)

4 comments:

  1. I have always loved her. Period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to re-read that. Twice.

      Kylie [the only one!] is and always has been an absolute joy in our lives. We adore her. Of course!

      Jx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Princess
    We love Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]