Monday 18 May 2020

Come on, shake your body baby



Oh dear. After a rip-roaring weekend's "Eurovision replacement party" and a subsequent lie-in yesterday till 2pm, one might have thought we here at Dolores Delargo Towers might have been sick to the back teeth of overly-earnest, talentless-yet-energetic acts from Europe. Yet here we are again, dear reader, at the start of week #8 in lockdown...

...and what have I discovered to lift our spirits and wake us up on this Tacky Music Monday?


Miss Gloria Estefan must have been so proud.

Have a good week, dear reader - it's forecast to be a warm one...

2 comments:

  1. I might be on my own here but I loved that.
    They should have got Flick Colby in to do the choreography though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the evidence is clear that Spain has its very own crap choreographers. I mean - why is "Audrey 2" from Little Shop of Horrors even in this "routine"? Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]