Monday 16 November 2020

Someday, maybe, if I stick it long enough

Well, that was a particularly shit weekend, weather-wise - and now it's back to the grind again. Unfortunately.

Thanks heavens for today's birthday girl, Miss Donna McKechnie! She certainly knows how to lift the spirits on this Tacky Music Monday - as I discovered in this clip - once she gets going at "Charlie's Place"...

Never content to leave it at one marvellous musical discovery, however - how about a meeting of three great "broads"..?

Not too bad an effort, considering Miss Montevecchi was 78 and Miss Ballard was 85 at the time...

Have a good week, dear reader. Stay sane.

6 comments:

  1. I don't want to meet Storm John down a dark alley!
    Have a good week, Jon!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've encountered worse...

      Enjoy dancing with Miss McKechnie! I am. Jx

      Delete
  2. Fab and the G I in the first vireo was a lovely mover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horizontally as well as vertically, I would like to imagine... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]