Friday 8 April 2022

Go, go-go

On this last Friday of my annual leave, it's hardly a major celebration [although Madam Arcati and I are intending to embark on our first visit to Kew Gardens today since the pandemic lockdowns began. We have a man in to replace our draughty back door, so it's best be out of the way]*.

However, it's always a thrill when one discovers two iconic "regular features" at this very blog that overlap - namely Soft Tempo Lounge, here screaming to the rooftops in the cheesiest way possible: "Thank Disco It's Friday!"

[Music: Berry Lipman and Orchestra - Let's Dance Together]

Have a great weekend, folks!

*[STOP PRESS: That never happened - the man had finished installing the door by the time I hauled my carcass out of bed, so we didn't bother with Kew after all...]

6 comments:

  1. Simply adore a dancer who can't find a single beat or fully extend any part of their body. All these ladies are destined to dance topless on bars world-wide. Of course, by now their knockers are kissing dirt, but hey... a girl's gotta make a living. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine what these - ahem - talented girls did to make a living when they weren't doing "go-go"... Jx

      Delete
  2. Back in the 60s...I worked with a girl whose knick-name was Gogo. She was a click away from dwarfism, having very short legs. And y'know what? I bet she could knock spots off some of these "dancers."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should have given a camel foot alert!
    I felt quite nauseous watching that.
    Loved the music though.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]