Saturday 16 April 2022

Spins a web, any size; catches thieves just like flies


Phlox subulata “Fabulous Rose” is a big show-off at them moment in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers
[click to embiggen]

Another gloriously sunny day - yesterday hit 23C in London! - and I'm off for another Marvel-film-fest at our friend John-John's [although I have no doubt there'll be plenty of breaks in the proceedings to bask in the sunshine].

Among the treats on offer is the latest Spiderman: No Way Home, so I thought this might be a most appropriate choon for the day...

Don't get sunburnt, kiddywinkies!

More Spiderman here and here.

6 comments:

  1. See, I told you you'd be slapping on the sun cream! Nicer in Devon today than it was yesterday - yesterday was overcast.
    Fabulous Rose is indeed fabulous!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nowhere near a warm today, in the East End at least. The wind was much stronger, but a faboo Spring day nonetheless - and a great mix of films and sunshine! Jx

      PS It's a wonderful phlox, indeed...

      Delete
  2. I love phlox, such a hard working little flower.

    one of the guys in my movie watching club from Chaturbate suggested Morbius and there was almost a riot against it. Apparently it's a bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phlox - both types, prostrate and herbaceous - flower for months in our garden. And they're scented, too which is a bonus.

      Morbius doesn't really appeal, tbh. Never like the comics character, let alone watch two and a half hours of Jared Leto chewing the scenery... Jx

      Delete
  3. Spiderman could almost be a Bond theme!

    Your phlox certainly is fabulous - and it has reminded me to take some flower photos in the garden tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spider-Bond!

      I must get around to taking more photos before we go back to work tomorrow, as well. If only there were "smelly-vision" on the web; there are some beautifully-scented blooms out at the mo! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]