Friday 29 April 2022

Ooh, something's coming over me


Wheeee!

Another three-day Bank Holiday looms, dear reader - it's May Day on Monday!

Typically, it's damn cold for the time of year - but there's always a sunny party atmosphere at the end of a week; especially when Miss Donna Summer's in the house...

Thank Disco It's (Beltane) Friday!

We're off to see Miss Hope Springs at the faboo Crazy Coqs again tonight (at the personal invitation of her alter-ego Ty Jeffries no less), so let the festivities commence...

Have a good weekend, folks!

6 comments:

  1. Why do Donna Summer and the girls sound like Alvin & The Chipmunks? It looks (and sounds) like everyone had a bit too much coke... I MEAN caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coke? As if. It's Soul Train, honey. Work it out... Jx

      Delete
  2. Love me some Donna Summer. Queen of the milky way. Sparkle sparkle. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, too cold for May yet. I wore a scarf and gloves yesterday [in addition to my other clothes, obvs.] Hope you're having a good Bank Holiday!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the loveliness of most of April, the past few days have been a bit of a disappointment. We're due a "mini-heatwave", according to the tabloids, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

      Besides, we are off to Spain again in a couple of weeks, so I would rather it be grotty in the UK while we're away, just for gloating purposes, you understand... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]