Friday 1 April 2022

I don't even know what I'm thinking, and I'm not even drinking

Yay! Weekend is looming - and, yes, I know I am actually on leave, but...

...with a "replacement for the cancelled New Year's Eve Party" gathering-of-the-clans tomorrow to look forward to, followed by a little mini-break in Braintree with The Boys (which will be a chilly one, no doubt, given the turn in the weather), there's definitely a "party mood" in the air! Let's celebrate with a true "Clash of the Disco Titans" - and Thank Disco It's Friday!!

Have a great weekend, dear reader!

12 comments:

  1. Now that song was a treat to start the weekend with!!!

    And I love his disco balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late Night Booty Calls
      Shiny Disco Balls


      Indeed.

      Jx

      PS Kylie's done it again! A great collaboration.

      Delete
  2. Cheers, sugarpie! xoxo

    p.s. LOVE the music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Christ! I'm not even drinking and the weekend is upon us!!

    **grabs bottle of Disaronno from pantry**

    Happy Weekend, Jon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd end up in a diabetic coma if I drank a bottle of Disaronna...

      Have a good one, dear! Jx

      Delete
  5. What! How amazing is that collab??? Gloria still got it going on! Guest List Edition??? I adored Kylie's Disco... now I have to track down this edition. How exciting! I need me a summer album.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this. They fit so well together, Diva on Diva.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]