Wednesday 1 March 2023

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!


Cymru am Byth, indeed!

Happy Saint David's Day to all you fellow Welshies (and honorary Welsh, and others)!

Let's have a little sing-song (as is apparently our wont), shall we? - in the company of the divine "Dame Katherine Jenkins of Neath" herself...

Songs:

  • Ar Hyd y Nos (All Through The Night)
  • Cwm Rhondda (Bread of Heaven)
  • Calon Lân
  • Men of Harlech
  • Delilah

Aw. There's lovely!

[FOOTNOTE: Yes, this is a recycled posting - but hey, why not?]

16 comments:

  1. It's my father's saint's day. I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You learn something new every day... Jx

      Delete
  2. Yay! I need to do something interesting with a Leek!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, darling... you have the history. Use it to your advantage. You've promised us dips into the time machine that is your past... so looking forward to more rehashing. If I haven't read it? It's new to me. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have sixteen years' worth of blog posts to rifle through, in the interests of "upcycling"... Jx

      Delete
  4. Ahh...there's lovely, isn't it. Diolch yn fawr iawn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Blogger's having another hissy fit. Siarad trwy ei din!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peidiwch â chael eich meinciau mewn tro! I have comment moderation switched on for any post more than two days old, dear Dinah... Jx

      Delete
    2. Ah...that'll be moi getting knickers twisted! (But sometimes blogger does do strange things!)

      Delete
  6. ah. We Loves Katherine Jenkins we do. Lovely she is.
    Up the Welsh !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]