Friday 10 March 2023

I wrote a song; I feel much better now

Yay! It is almost the weekend and, once again, for that we are extremely grateful.

It is, however (disappointingly) continuing to piss down out there, and it doesn't look like there's much relief in sight....

...never mind, eh? Here's Sheila and her lovely safety gays, in loads of tinfoil and lycra, to take our minds off it - and to Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a great weekend (sleet or no sleet), dear reader!


PS

The UK has just announced its entry for the Eurovision Song Contest in May this year - and it is a bit of an earworm, I must admit:

Let me know your thoughts on that one.

6 comments:

  1. I listened to Mae's Euro entry yesterday and decided that it was a winner. I don't think I like it as much as Sam Ryder's, but I do like it.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't destined to be a classic, but it's better than some of the crud that passed for our UK entry prior to Mr Ryder. Jx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to rain on your parade, but you'd have done better with ANNE Miller. ..
    I'll leave now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot. There are several good ones this year and looks like it will be a good final.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm avoiding listening to too many of the entries ahead of the contest itself in May, as I prefer the element of "shock and awe" when we host our Eurovision Party. Our entry is, however, a good song and (hopefully) will do well! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]