Friday 17 March 2023

We're bumpin' booties, havin' us a ball, y'all

Yay! The weekend's almost upon us, and for that we are truly grateful. Bloody Tube and train strikes have kept me at home (just like the Pandemic Years) for two days, and I'll be glad to get out and about (and even more glad when it's time to knock off again at 4!)

To get ourselves in the right sort of party mood, how about another of Mr Bill McClintock's most marvellous mash-ups? Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a great weekend, dear reader!

8 comments:

  1. Excellent!! Have a great weekend!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good way to start a weekend, indeed. Jx

      Delete
  2. How Jolly.
    I do love a good mash-up and that was definitely a good one.
    Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!

    And that's this evening's film choice sorted: Priscilla, Queen of the Desert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had quite forgotten that Shake your Groove Thing was even featured in the film! Thankfully, Aerosmith were not. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]