Friday 25 August 2023

Let's Go to Mars!*


I could sit and watch this all day.

It's another warm and muggy day out there, and we're heading into the last (albeit long, with the bank holiday on Monday) weekend of my holiday. I'd better make the most of it...

Of course, the best way to greet any weekend is with a bit of a party mood - so to that end here is another new discovery from our trip to Amsterdam, featuring one of Germany's top female pop stars together with Puerto Rico's "Mr Despacito" himself. Thank Disco(?) It's Friday!

Have good one, dear reader!

["Vamos a Marte" = "Let's Go to Mars" in Spanish]

10 comments:

  1. That gif! I’ve seen the hoop before but is that other thing a hula?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they call it a "meat tenderiser" in the trade... Jx

      Delete
    2. Meat tenderiser was the term when I was young...

      Delete
    3. No comment. Jx (I was going to say something rude, but thought better of it... 😁)

      Delete
  2. We're very warm here too. I may have to strip off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since when did you ever need an excuse?! Jx

      Delete
  3. That video could have used some safety gays. Maybe the one in the gif, he looks talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if they're planning to go to Mars they could do with a big powerful rocket... Jx

      Delete
  4. I thought the translation was "Let's Go to Bars" - Viva la Café Montmartre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Viva, indeed! Wish we were back there. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]