Wednesday 16 August 2023

Mijn Mokums paradijs

It's the final day of the countdown to our break in Amsterdam, dear reader and, no matter if I have posted it many times before [not least a year ago], and no matter that De Toppers provided my Tacky Music Monday joy just last week - I make absolutely no excuses for featuring this absolute epitome of "Dutch-ness" yet again!

It's becoming one of my many "it's traditional" moments:

Tracklist:

  • Geef Mij Maar Amsterdam
  • Een Pikketanussie
  • Aan De Voet Van De Oude Wester
  • Oh Johnny
  • Zo, Zo, Zo Is De Jordaan
  • Bij Ons In De Jordaan

Magnificent. We love De Toppers!

We love Amsterdam!

8 comments:

  1. Fab U lous.
    Geef Mij Maar Amsterdam any day it is better than Paris.
    Can't wait till Thursday Amsterdam Centraal, here we come
    PS I have this video on my phone so we can watch while we are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you have your pink and purple suits packed... and the pink shoes. Also hope De Toppers welcome you with open arms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the costumes they wear! I could see my self in just about any one of 'em. Jx

      Delete
  3. I just love toppers!

    And if you're like me, and off for 19 days, I sure hope you're returning back to work on a Tuesday and not a Monday. I never return on a Monday when I'm off that long cuz on Monday , it really sucks even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last day of my break is actually a bank holiday here, so thankfully my first week back will be a short one. But I don't want to think about that, thank you, when I'm not even seven days in and we have Amsterdam and more still to look forward to! Jx

      PS I like toppers and bottomers 😜

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]