Wednesday 9 August 2023

Concrete jungle

Just one more day in work, then I am off for nineteen days... Yay!

As I grit my teeth and concentrate on tying up loose ends and work out what I need to hand over to my lucky colleagues, something relaxing is in order, methinks.

Here's a video from the geniuses over at Soft Tempo Lounge that was originally out in January 2023, then pulled from the interwebs almost as soon as it arrived (presumably for copyright reasons, and it's now been re-done):

Oh, that's better...

[Music: Edwin Astley and Orchestra - Halo (music from The Saint TV series)]

12 comments:

  1. Well you must be flapping away all over the place - A birthday and 19 days off!!!
    So you are off from tomorrow [Thursday]?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All done; laptop stowed away under the stairs, and not a moment's thought about work again until the Tuesday after the Bank Holiday! Hoorah! Jx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm going to enjoy every last second of it, too! Jx

      Delete
  3. Have a great time and overdo EVERYTHING! (Why did women quit wearing gloves? It really finishes an outfit.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ladies in dashing frocks. Ah, life was... well, once much more classy, don'tcha think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Apart from the architecture... Jx

      Delete
  5. This reminds me: now that someone has switched the weather off again and the sun's out once more, I need a new summer frock.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]