Monday 7 August 2023

Hallelujah!

Ironic as it is, after the grimness and greyness of recent days weeks, this morning it's sunny with blue-skies-a-plenty. Just in time to go back to the grind...

Never mind, eh? I'm only in for three days - because Thursday is my 60th birthday - and then it's the countdown to our pilgrimage to the fantabulosa city of Amsterdam the weekend after next!

On this Tacky Music Monday, what better way to begin with the unlikeliest megastars on the planet, our favourite OTT band, Netherlands' finest De Toppers!?

Heerlijk! Have a good week, dear reader.

12 comments:

  1. This made my day! I’m sorry you had to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them - they're wonderful! Very popular in La Carihuela, and in particular the Dutch gay bars in Torremolinos. Unsurprisingly. Jx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, do I really have to do this Monday thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De Toppers make life infinitesimally better, in my opinion! Jx

      Delete
  3. It's just raining!! But it's good to be upbeat and hopeful.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's drizzling here. And not men! Dammit. Jx

      Delete
  4. DO have a happy birthday. I have no memory of my 60th, I can't remember anything before lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To paraphrase Charles Fleischer, “If you remember your 60th, you really weren’t there.” Jx

      Delete
  5. 60?!!! Blimey! I'd better get my running shoes out of mothballs or you'll overtake me! I wish you a fabulous birthday. I do hope Mme A. has something special in mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I daren't go jogging for fear my tits would bruise my waist... 🤣 Jx

      Delete
  6. Love them to bits and Gawd willing we will get to see them live one day xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! Before one of them boogies off to Fabulon... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]