Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Manly-flavoured lollies, anyone?

Ice lolly manufacturers have responded to demand for a product that in no way resembles a cock.

A new lolly, the Ice Block Max, has been developed to meet the needs of male heterosexuals who want to enjoy a lolly without feeling they are basically eating a penis.

The new product is a grey cube on a stick resembling a building material, which tastes of bloody steak for a ‘more manly flavour’ and features a picture of Jason Statham on the wrapper.

A spokesman for manufacturers Walls said: “This lolly is so red-bloodedly male it can practically do 200 pull-ups while grunting ‘Hurr!’

“The unique, perfectly cuboid shape means that it doesn’t have a shaft. Research shows that anything taller than it is wide basically looks like an erection when being sucked.

“Of course we will continue to make the classic phallic lollies – Twister, Calippo, Mini Milk – but sales are likely to fall now men don’t need to look as if they’re well-practised at sucking cock.

“Usually when manufacturers try to make a hyper-masculine product it somehow ends up seeming super-gay. That’s why we’re thrilled to have Jason Statham promoting it.

“He’s straightness personified, especially the way he wrestles that other guy in 'The Transporter' in a big pool of oil, with his shirt off.”

The Daily Mash

Of course.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Heterosexual male-friendly hot dogs? Jx

      Delete
  2. I think naming something a "lolly" is just asking for homo jokes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically any foodstuff you can suck is already homoerotic... Jx

      Delete
  3. I love when my lollies and popsicles look like cocks. That said, I'd rather have the real thing first and fore most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It never ever crossed my mind! Haha!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do I not believe you, Ms Scarlet? 😜 Jx

      Delete
  5. I have a penchant for Twisters, I like to tongue the groove to get at the pineapple ice-cream and I don't care who sees me doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just so brazen, Mitzi! Jx

      Delete
    2. I have to admit to the same "tongue-in-groove" method as Mitzi. Very satisfying!

      In other news, I think I need to watch The Transporter...

      Delete
    3. Ah, so you fancy trying out your "tongue-in-groove" skills on Jason Statham, Mr DeVice? Jx

      Delete
  6. Ha ha. The hetero men are welcome to them and to Jason Statham.
    I will stick sucking the ones I like.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]