Monday, 10 August 2026

I'd like to sup with my baby tonight

Yes, it's Monday. However, for a change, I don't care - because I'm on holiday...

...and it's my birthday!

Let's celebrate [and it is a Tacky Music Monday, after all] with a fantabulosa [and appropriate, given the weather] number from our Patron Saint Prime, and the sexiest ballet dancer after Nureyev:

Have a good week, dear reader.


STOP PRESS, 9.40pm:

In their continuing effort to completely piss the blogging community off, the bloody Google gnomes have still failed to fix the ongoing problems with their Reading List. I published a post yesterday at 7pm, and this one today at 9.30am - and neither has yet shown up in the feeds! Bastards.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Fantabulosa Birthday! Mine is tomorrow....#62 (groan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday, fellow Leo! I'm a year ahead of you... Groan. Jx

      Delete
  2. You're both as old as the men that you feel. Which on second thoughts... 😂 Happy birthday dear. I hope you have a lovely day and fab holiday.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie! In the immortal words of Dame Joan Collins: "Age is just a number. Unless you happen to be a wine." Jx

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, Jon! x
    I hope you weren't too darn hot today? Temperature wise, anyway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mr DeVice! It was hot here today, but nowhere near as hot as yesterday. I carried on pottering until I ran out of compost. Shopping tomorrow! Jx

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday! (A lady is too polite to mention numbers!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dinah! I don't try to disguise my age - I only need to look in the mirror to see the truth... Jx

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday, my sweet!!! I hope you’ve had a lovely day, and sorry I’m a little late!
    Sxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms Scarlet!

      Not late. Fashionably late... Jx

      Delete
  6. First: Happy birthday, dear! I hope you’re already enjoying every minute. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

    Love the video. One of my favorite songs and I’d never seen Liza and Misha (speaking of darned hot) do it together.

    Both posts showed up here at the exact same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitchell! Apparently Liza and Misha did a whole TV special together. There's more dotted about on YouTube; all faboo!

      The time-lag on Blogger posts is so frustrating... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]