Oh, thank fuck. After one of the most gruelling weeks of my life [coming back from two weeks away to hundreds of emails and dozens of needy clients all wanting to arrange meetings, I've hardly had time to breathe!], the weekend is almost upon us - and it's a three-day one to boot!
Time for a party, methinks - so, let us get our glittery jackets out of the back of the wardrobe, wiggle our tushes along with the ever-jolly Peaches & Herb - and Thank Disco It's Bank Holiday Weekend Friday!
Have a great weekend, dear reader!
Trust me, the gin glass with cubes is already chilling in the freezer for when 3:30 pm hits and I get home...and then I'm not back for 14 days! Bring on the party dearie.....
ReplyDeleteI hear the cider calling to me... Jx
DeleteOne of the great songs of our time. And have you tried simply hitting "delete all" in your email? It used to work like a charm for me. If they've gotten along without you so far, what can the harm be? Look to the future, that's what I say.
ReplyDeleteOh, I wish life was that simple, Mr Peenee, but I would rather like to keep my job... As much as it is a pain in the arse sometimes, it pays the bills and I cannot survive on the meagre pension I would otherwise have to live on.
DeleteI loved Peaches and Herb (even though there were actually seven "Peaches", this one - Linda Greene - was the most famous). Jx
And a typical rainy British Bank Holiday to boot!
ReplyDeleteSx
We really should have expected it, Ms Scarlet! Jx
DeleteSo glad you have a 3-day weekend for recovery. I loved every combination of Peaches and Herb. Pure cool.
ReplyDeleteI certainly need the lie-in this morning! Cool is the word... Jx
Delete