
Yes! A Swarovski clog...
As the countdown nears its close - and we gather our skirts to get the gardens watered, the house in order for the Essex boys' arrival later, and to pack our bags for Amsterdam tomorrow, we need another dose of sing-a-long Dutch music to keep us going.
What better than one of our house favourites here at Dolores Delargo Towers, the fantabulosa Jasperina de Jong?
All together now..!
Wij willen geen nicotine, wij willen de mandoline
Jo met de banjo, en Lien met de mandoline
Van je pingelepingelepingelepingelepong
Picknicken is zo fijn
Niks pikken voor de lijn
Dat mag voor ons overbodig zijn
Kaatje met 'r mondharmonikaatje
Truitje met 'r luitje, je moet dat cluppie zien
Dol op een man, dol op een man
We zijn zo dol op een mandoline
Indeed.
Are you posting again tomorrow? If not have a brilliant time! Hopefully we'll have some rain before you come back.
ReplyDeleteSx
Thanks, Ms Scarlet - I can't wait!
DeleteWe fly at 9am, so I'll have my "postcard post" lined up, but we won't be back until Monday evening... Jx
PS Rain? What's that? 😎
Have a fab time I hope the weather is a bit cooler than the torturous heat here! The maid and I was hoping to cool down in Scheveningen for a few days but it's 33 degrees.
ReplyDelete32C tomorrow in Amsterdam! I'm taking mozzie repellent. Jx
DeleteI misread that as "Aussie repellent."
DeleteIf it works, it works! Jx
DeleteAh! Amsterdam! One of my fave places.
ReplyDeleteOurs too, needless to say. Jx
DeleteSee if you can get the other clog while you're over there. Have a fab - mozzie free - time!
ReplyDeleteVan je pingelepingelepingelepingelepong!!
Oooh - "Dutch Diamond Pride"! Now there's an idea... Jx
DeleteI just fell in love with Jasperina! I translated the lyrics. Hilarious. Good luck with the chores today!
ReplyDelete