Friday 10 May 2019

Everybody looks so pretty



Deep joy - the weekend's almost upon us, the forecast is saying that the apocalyptic thunderstorms we've suffered for the past couple of days have blown over and finer weather is on its way, it's only one week to go before the madness that is Eurovision...

...and our Patron Saint the Princess of Pop Miss Kylie Minogue has a new single out! What better way to get ourselves in the mood for a party?

Thank Disco It's Friday!


New York City
Everybody looks so pretty
Ooh, it's givin' me those feelings
I just love the feels with you, with you, with you, with
New York City
When I'm with you, it looks so pretty
Ooh, it's givin' me those feelings
I just love the feels with you
I just wanna get, I just wanna get, get, yeah
I just wanna get to you


Have a Kylie-tastic weekend, dear reader...

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are a gay man in a woman's body, methinks :-)

      Jx

      Delete
  2. Bless 'er!
    BUT, at the moment I still can't get enough of the new Madonna track!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our lives, there's room for a Queen and a Princess! Jx

      Delete
  3. Yikes! I have completely missed Princess Kylie's recent releases. In fact, I've just checked my CD shelf and the last album I have is 2009's Aphrodite. I must rectify this immediately!

    Happy weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! So you missed her own "pop-Latin-crossover" moment? The rest of the Golden album touched a bit too close to Country'n'Western for comfort... Jx

      Delete
    2. Oh, gods. I can feel a Christine Baranski instigated hoe-down coming on (a la Jeffrey)!
      In fact, it's made me search out Erasure's Treasure, which I'm listening to now... Oh, good grief, it's 22 years old!

      Delete
    3. I love the "hoe-down for AIDS" scene! Jx

      PS Time flies when you're having fun - Jeffrey was released 24 years ago...

      Delete
  4. How fab to have both Madge and Kylie both back on form.
    Love it Love Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon a duet cannot be too far off... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]