Friday 17 May 2019

Garniture, flugt og fart



One more day till the weekend. One more day till the madness of the Eurovision Song Contest!

I am taking a half-day just to tidy around and start putting the flags and bunting up, but meanwhile we have one more example of the sheer talent on offer at the contest, to add to the countdown...

...and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Disco tango à la carte
Og godt med garniture, flugt og fart
En jockey uden hest, der disc'er op
Med nyt fra USA, soul, reggae eller pop


Apparently.

Hope you're all singing along, peeps.

[Lyrics in English:
Disco tango à la carte
And lots of decorations, flight and speed
A jockey without a horse, who dishes up
With news from USA, soul, reggae or pop
]

4 comments:

  1. Crikey, I might have to do my own Eurovision post!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The shops of Copenhagen sold out of chocolate brown corduroy suits that year. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]