Monday 25 November 2019

C'est quoi ce bordel?!



It may be the start to a new week, but for a change I am not too bothered - as I am on a day's leave. YAY!

To mark this auspicious "extra lie-in" I thought I'd share with you, dear reader, something that defies all logical attempts at explanation. All I know is that apparently the French find it hilarious. 'Nuff said, really...

On this Tacky Music Monday, settle down and "enjoy" Le Chanteur Masqué!


That's - ahem - some kind of wake-up call.

Have a good week, peeps!

6 comments:

  1. I just watched all 5 minutes and 32 seconds and I don't get it. Maybe my French isn't good enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody who speaks English will ever "get it". This is why the UK will never truly be a part of Europe. Jx

      Delete
  2. Just like rabies we are so lucky that this never crossed the channel.
    If they did.
    I would prefer rabies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the reasons the "leave" vote is so strong. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]